Friday, September 19, 2008

Comments, Comments, Comments, Oh How I Love Comments!

Comments are just the best on blogs! I love going on my blog and seeing a comment, then I know people had looked at my blog. Funny comments, nice comments, or just a random comment, I love them ALL! When people say I have a nice background I think, they are totally right! And when you comment, you can make it like chat, how cool is that? You just type in a comment, and then they answer you back, and you can get into a conversation! Even if the comment is stupid I'll still like it, I'll just feel a little sorry for whoever commented! But I like every comment that isn't saying that I'm not awesome. Because that's not true, I am sooooo awesome! I need more pictures in my posts.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Are you feeling sorry for me? 'Cause this is a pretty lame comment, ya know!