Friday, September 5, 2008

Choir In Middle School

Can you even imagine I'm a sixth grader at Acacia Middle School? Well I can't! I started off with Music Aprreciation 1st period, then I got my schedule changed. Not messing anything up just switching one class to another! So I had gotten switched to choir 1st period, totally not messing anything up! I had lots of fun and learned lots of songs! I can't wait 'till I can remember all the songs! There are songs like: The Adam's Family, The Monster Mash, High Hopes,The Brady Bunch, etc. I have had so much fun and I've only been there for two days! I have made many new friends at Acacia and hope to make more in choir! Every day I look forward to choir. I don't really want to go to any other class other than choir. Something I also look forward to is Lunch! You do not want to sit in a class doing Language Arts and Social Studies for like 2 and 1/2 hours! It's a relief to get some fresh air after being in there for quite some time. My teacher is nice, but sometimes these assignments can get sooooo boring! I'm getting off track, I was supposed to be talking about choir! That's the thing I have trouble with in my blogging! Oh well you get that I like choir very much and I don't want to leave!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Hey, you were supposed to be in bed, not blogging! Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying choir, and I'm glad we finally got that all fixed! I'll let you sing all you want to tomorrow.