Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blogging Stuff that I can't name

Yay me! I love switching my background like every 20 seconds! I keep switching backgrounds until I find a good looking background that looks beautiful on my blog! The Young Blogger Rules: 1.Never keep your background for more than a month. 2. Have fun blogging! 3. Comment on a new post or old(this is for everyone reading it, comment it!) I love comments! They make me feel happy! 4. Never hate comments. 5. Never eat too little. Those are my rules for you and me! I love blogging, I just got a camera so I'll be getting more pictures! If you want to have fun typing I suggest you type hahahahahahahahahahah :) it's super fun! That is just really fun for me hahahahahahahahaha! XD! Ok I have nothing left to say and I'm hungry so that's all for now folks!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I think I do pretty well with that rule to not eat too little! One suggestion -- sometimes your crazy colors are a little hard to read, so try to choose contrasting colors.

rom said...

Ana--
Yikes--you made me feel as if I were on 'shrooms. That was highly psychedelic. Are you trying to force me into the purchase of bifocals? It's fun to see all of you guys blogging. I certainly hope to soon be getting a customer, but I think those were all burned on my days off. Keep up the blogging--it's fun for me to see. You will have a hard time topping your hermit crab entry, but it's great to set the bar high.
Love ya,
Pops