Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yay My Awesome Background!

I finally got my awesome background, and I can read what it says! Yay! I love strawberries they taste so good! That's making me hungry! Great now whenever I go on my blog and I see those strawberries I'm going to want to eat strawberries or something related to it! But that won't stop me from having that background! Also it's not too girly and it's not like G.I Joe or whatever they call it, it's strawberries! Everyone love strawberries, so everyone has to love my blog! I'm relieved to get that out of my hair! Now you're probably wondering why I even wanted to change my background. I don't like to have the same background for more than..... about a month! I like to try new things. Unlike Mom. Always the same background, I'm not saying it's ugly, I'm just saying it's old! So if any of you think I'm crazy for switching my background every month, I think you are crazy for not having a new background!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Your new background looks fantastic! Maybe I like an old background because I'm old! Hmmmm ... maybe we should have some strawberry shortcake before the summer ends, eh?

DANI KYNASTON said...

Your background does look great! You are doing a great job on your blog. I am so amazed that you can do so well. I am well into my 30's and still struggling with all of it!