Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Sunday Birthday!

I know I'm pretty late on blogging about my birthday, but it's better late than never! So my birthday was on the 27th of July, and I had a wonderful birthday! I got an awesome present and I enjoyed the cake and ice cream. Taco salad tasted good, too. Well the missionaries came over on my birthday and it was awesome. One of the missionaries, Elder Goldsberry( I kept calling him Elder Goldberry, how stupid am I!) didn't like olives, so when I went to get more taco salad I saw he put his olives to the side! I LOVE olives, I can't believe he doesn't! Well when we did the lesson, I pointed out that just talking isn't very fun, so Johnette got to do the visual! I was cracking up, she would do thumbs up if he said good and she would do this weird movement, now that's what I'm talking about! If only that would happen more often, nothing better than embarassing your sister! I don't think anyone could top that lesson! I was paying more attention to Johnette making a fool of herself than the actual lesson! Well overall I think I had a very good birthday!
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday, Ana! I had a good time with you that day! I love you!