Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random

First I just want to change colors for the first time come on people! You gotta have color! I'll even keep switching the colors! Ok I try to get on thecutestblogontheblock.com but, it won't show up! So I'm just kind of pissed off at the computer right now! Seriously! I wish the computer would cooperate better! So do you think my post is colorful or what? Sorry I keep changing the subject! So I decided I would change my post name to Random! Because that's what I am right? Seriously! It's funny cause I keep saying serious even though I am usually like never serious! I love random, even the colors are random! I wonder..... does PS2 make you happy or angry? I really like mint chocolate chip ice cream, you should too, do you? I'm trying quite hard to be as random as I can, but it's kind of hard! What the crap? I was trying to punch this color in not that! I'm not very random am I? I wish I was! Now I'm changing shapes and colors, doesn't it look so awesome? How about this? I like this better. I WANT TO TYPE BIG!!! Well I don't know anything else to say so that's all I'm posting!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I think that one gave me a headache!! You are mature beyond your years. Good job!
Gramps

Shelli said...

Anneli, you bring bright colors into our lives, so it's only fitting that you add so much color to your blog!