Sunday, October 5, 2008

What Happened to My Tooth?

I was wiggling my tooth with my tongue and it popped out! I was happy then, but when I looked at myself in the mirror I looked horrible! Without that tooth I look so weird, I want my tooth back. I loved wiggling that tooth, I had a feeling that it would come out today. Well I hope it grows back very fast because I can't live looking like this! Awwww, but when I grow in my grown-up tooth I won't be able to wiggle it anymore. That sucks, at least my tooth doesn't hurt when I try biting candy corn with it on purpose. Now I'll try to get my two other loose teeth out :). I'll get pictures soon.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Too bad you lost your tooth on Sunday, because the tooth fairy doesn't work on Sunday! Wink, wink! If you lose another tooth today, though, you'll double up in one shot. Not bad!

Shelli said...

Anneli, I tagged you on my blog!