Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween is Coming to Town!

Woo hoo! Halloween is coming so soon. I love Halloween! One reason because I love decorating, second because I love choosing costumes, and third reason because I LOVE candy! I decided to put a Halloween background just to remind me Halloween is coming up very soon! It's too bad I won't have that background for long! The church activities are very fun, but Trunk-or-Treating hasn't happened in a while and I love Trunk-or-Treating! For Halloween I think I might be Three Amigos with my friends! Or maybe something else. Happy Halloween!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Fantastic Halloween layout! I love the Halloween reminders. You'll have to help me decorate the house this week, OK? I wish I were brave enough to change my layout, but I know I'd lose everything. Wah!