Saturday, April 11, 2009

Japanese Students

I know I haven't posted in a long time so I decided to just post something random right now! Like last week at school, Japanese people came! It was so cool. I only got to know 2 of them and they were very nice. One of their names was Yumika and the other was Miku. I thought it was really funny that when I said things too fast for them they just laughed cause they had no clue what I said. The day they left I signed their stuff. My friend Ashlee gave Yumika some Lucas( a Mexican candy). It's pretty much sweet, sour, and salty salt, I guess. Ashlee told her to lick it and she put the whole thing in her mouth! Me and Ashlee were laughing so much, and she looked confused. Then after like one second her eyes got wide and she started fanning her mouth! We couldn't stop laughing even though we probably looked really messed up just laughing at her. Then, Ashlee gave some Lucas to Miku, but she figured out that she was supposed to lick it instead of throwing it all in your mouth at once. It was a great experience having the Japanese kids at my school!

1 comment:

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

That is so cool. If I met them I would say that I was quarter japanese. Thta is so funny.
Eberly