Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Do I Freaking Do This?

Already my blog has been annoying the heck out of me! I try to change the background, it works, but some of the other one is still there! I was freaking out when I couldn't find New Post. The thing was, I never signed in, ow that made me feel like an idiot all right! So hopefully my blog will just get back to normal and I can get used to this! My mom is really helpful with this stuff! She told me how to add people to the blog side or whatever! I love to say "My Blog" it makes me feel....... independent! I bet you think my blog isn't interesting yet because I don't have pictures! Personally my favorite part about blogs are videos and pictures. They're awesome! Oh I nearly forgot, my blog's name doesn't show up all the way it says the young blog, not blogger! Gosh how annoying can this get!

1 comment:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Your blogs are hilarious. You are doing a great job as well!